Finding the best rate for your mortgage can save you thousands over the life of your mortgage.
Let us find the very best deal for you by checking out what is currently available in the market.
We deal with all of the major banks and we have many years experience in mortgage advice.
First Time Buyer
Remortgage / Mortgage Switch
Buy to Let
Public Sector Mortgages
If you work in the public sector, at WP O’Reilly & Assoc. we can offer you a mortgage which has been specifically designed for you.
These mortgages, are designed for First-time buyers, Second time buyers and those switching from another lender and possibly releasing equity in their home.
Only one applicant needs to be a public sector worker to avail of this offer.
Here are some of the key product features:
- Your basic income will be considered to be two points up your current pay scale.
- With regard to Variable income the following will apply:
- Overtime: Up to 100% of regular overtime earned may be factored into our assessment if your employer confirms it is regular on your salary certificate.
- Allowances: 100% of contractual allowances will be factored in if your employer confirms it is guaranteed and is evident on the most recent Employment Detail Summary and on target income for current tax year
- Employees who are promoted within the Civil Service on a one year ‘probationary’ period will be considered
- New entrants to the Civil/ Public service who are subject to any probationary period will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Your previous employment history will be required to establish your experience and suitability for their new position.
- Mortgage rates starting at 2.40% (APRC 2.65%)
- A range of variable, 3 and 5 year fixed rates.
- An overpay facility – you can pay an additional 20% off the loan amount in any 12 month period without penalty whether you are on a fixed or variable rate. This will reduce your mortgage term and the amount of interest you pay.
- Mortgage breaks – customers can apply for a 3-month break from their mortgage up to 3 times throughout their mortgage term. This is to give a little breathing space during certain life events such as the birth of a child, medical or educational expenses. The mortgage must be drawn down for at least 12 months before applying for a mortgage break.
Key Qualifying Criteria:
- All properties must be in the Republic of Ireland
- They must be used as Principal Dwelling Houses
- Applicants must have the required permission to reside and work in the state
- A full valuation of each property is required
- Security, buildings insurance and life cover are required
- Minimum age of applicants is 18 years and maximum age on maturity is 70 years
- Applicants must have a proven repayment capacity to meet stress test repayments
If you are a Public Sector employee, please contact us and we would be delighted to give you further details of this attractive mortgage package.
Getting the keys to your new home could be sooner than you think !